So you’re watching the election results roll in on CNN or Fox or whatever, and the white dudes with their touch screens keep “projecting.” Why are they projecting with 1% of the votes in? Why are they jumping to rash conclusions? Why is this election going the way it’s going? Is Trump maybe gonna win??!!
Take a breath. This thing is out of our hands. There’s a thing called the electoral college that is going to fuck everything up. So let’s listen to some music to distract ourselves from this enormous tsunami of shit and blonde wigs.
- Surfin’ – Kid Cudi
- Start a Party – Rae Sremmurd
- Vice City- Black Hippy
- Tony Stark – The Symposium
- Raised By Wolves – Foxtrot
- Spray the Champagne – Migos [This is the song I’m playing if Hilldog wins]
- Watching the Storm – U137
- Impregnable Question – Dirty Projectors
- Feet Up – Young Dolph
- 8 (circle) – Bon Iver
- Ultimate Painting – Ultimate Painting
- When It Rain- Danny Brown
- No Matter Where We Go – Whitney
- Where Will I Go- Sweet Valley
- FDT – YG
Enjoy the tunes, stay safe.